Please call or stop in to order your
Holiday Pies and baked goods. Orders for Thanksgiving pies
and baked goods will begin first week in October. Pick up for Thanksgiving
pies: Tuesday or Wednesday in November. Orders
for Christmas pies and baked goods will begin after Thanksgiving. Call to order your baked goods! 908-879-6593
START ORDERING THANKSGIVING PIES OCT. 18TH! Last day open: December 23rd.
- • Cider Donuts - Plain, Powdered or Cinnamon
- • Pumpkin Cider Donuts - available in season
- • Raspberry Logs - fruit filled puff pastry
- • Apple Dumplings
- • Double Fudge Chocolate Brownies
- • Apple Cider Puff Pastry Twists
- • Irish Soda Bread
- • Pumpkin Praline Pie
- • Sour Cream Pound Cake with apples & walnuts
- • Chocolate Walnut Pies, Southern Pecan Pies
- • Swedish Apple Pies
- • Pumpkin Pies, Cherry Crumb Pies, Blueberry Crumb Pies
- • Apple Logs
- • Scones - raspberry-white chocolate, blueberry, apple cinnamon
- WE ALSO HAVE 8" PIES AVAILABLE IN MOST VARIETIES
Hacklebarney Farm Wood-pressed apple cider is made fresh
on the premises from an exclusive blend of apples. We make
our cider using an oak rack and cloth process and press
it slowly to give us a virtually sediment free cider. Our
apple cider is then pasteurized using a USFDA approved UV
pasteurizer to ensure you safe and delicious tasting cider.
You can see the cider making process in action most Saturdays
(around noon) and some Sundays during the fall season. Please
call our farm store during our hours of operation for cider
pressing demonstration times. The demonstration times do
vary slightly each weekend.
Morris County's original corn maze
is back for another year... and it just keeps getting bigger
and better every year! We have been out in the fields hoeing
out our version of crop circles for you to get lost in. Come in and get lost!
Hacklebarney Farm is home to over 350 apple trees, some
of which are well over one hundred years old. These trees
supply us with 23 different varieties which begin to ripen
around Labor Day and continue through the end of October.
Once picked, our apples are placed in cold storage, where
they remain until individual varieties are exhausted.
Beautiful fields of farm grown pumpkins are ready to be picked. Mid September thru October.
Call for details! 908-879-6593